AlphaBay Market Mirrors
AlphaBay Is Back!
AlphaBay is back.
You read that right, AlphaBay is back. If you do not know who we are a quick search on the Internet provides enough information. (Wikipedia): en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AlphaBay For those unaware of the legendary market that was by the FBI's own words the largest, most successful marketplace to date.
- Alphaguard Wallet Protection - protects your AlphaBay wallet if seizures/raids happen. When you register you are presented with a key which is for your eyes only, if the worst happens you will need the link posted by AlphaGuard on social medias (.onion/.i2p), that key, your username and most recent password to be able to access wallets and disputes/escrows. More details on how it protects you/works you can find when you sign up and on our FAQ section on the Marketplace.
- Automatic Dispute Resolver - Unlike other marketplaces we have the Automatic Dispute Resolver (ADR) system to speed-up the dispute process. When you dispute first the ADR system will be available to you to instantly work out a solution with the vendor directly, no waiting for moderators, no delays. It is basically a proposition system between buyer and seller involving extending escrow time, full refund, percentage refund or replacement options. Both parties can accept or deny proposition(s) from the other side. We STRONGLY RECOMMEND using ADR because it is exactly the same steps a moderator would take during a dispute without the need to babysit both parties (useful for extending escrow too). Even if you do not reach an agreement with the vendor, you would know where you stand or you would have tried certain options like reshipping/replacement of goods. The system has been designed to ensure quick resolution if needed by moderator by looking at what has already happened. Our experience previously has shown us over the years that a system like ADR is the future of how marketplaces will handle their disputes. If for some reason, at any given time ADR does not work for you and you can not reach an agreement or simply refuse to use it at all, there is always an available moderator to look into it in less than 24 hours.
- Streamlined dispute process - easy and simple interface for disputes for all users. All options are available on order itself. Once a dispute has been started (even with ADR), it all goes in its own conversations (different from normal conversations) which are between you and the vendor/buyer. No need to PM them or get moderators to PM you to arrange everyone in the same conversation etc. All actions from ADR are posted in the conversation for parties to see. If ADR is cancelled it goes into manual mode where mods can quickly see your interactions as well as propositions (refund,replacement, % refund) and decide on a decision quickly.
- Advanced Trust/Distrust System - as per our we are back message, we explained on there that the Trust Level system has been completely redesigned. It is now much more robust and takes into account more things such as a buyer have you enabled PGP/2FA (plus), do you let everything autofinalize (minus), what feedback vendors have given to you. Vendors have a different scheme which defines their TLs however it is very comparable to the difficulty of the one for users. Vendors can set trust levels on their listings to make sure they are dealing with real customers who have proven themselves and have great feedback/comments.
- Vendor Shared Account Access - if you have been on AlphaBay previously as a vendor you would recognize this very useful feature. It allows adding more employees or partners reply as you, do your orders etc., without you needing to compromise account security.
- Discount System on Listings - Again familiar feature for those who knew us previously. Vendors can set discount percentages depending on the amount purchased. The system will automatically calculate and apply the discounts for the buyer.
- Clone Listings - an AlphaBay original feature which is useful for vendors to create copies of their existing offers with a single click.
- Autodispatch Listings/Automatic Selling - a feature which AlphaBay brought into the scene. Vendors can post hundreds of items (say data like credentials or cards) and once the buyer purchases it, it will automatically take that data and give it to the customer without any interaction required. Customers can purchase as many items as they want as long as the vendor has that many in stock in their autodispatch listing, the sale will go through.
- CC/Autoshop - another feature pioneered by AlphaBay which has become industry standard. Only vendors who have proven themselves on AlphaBay (vendor level 3 and trust level 3) will be allowed to sell on there. Regardless of your reputation we have to see your data and customer support is up to our standards. For those who sell in bulk you can use autodispatch until you build enough reputation and meet the minimum requirements. We want the shop to be quality products only.
- Dark/Light Theme - for all those who do not like the white light during the night vendors or customers, we have developed this specifically for you. Go into your account settings and you can change your settings from there.
- Default Profile Privacy for Buyers - we believe in privacy that is why we have decided to deny public profiles of buyers like other markets do and how we used to do it before. Vendors should have their options set to public to ensure they can be seen but for buyers this is not a requirement. When you make a purchase as a buyer, all of your available information such as how many orders you completed, how many were disputed, comments/feedback by other vendors whom you have purchased from etc. will all be available to the vendor. However it will be available only before the vendor decides to take your order, not after. In this way we protect the buyer information and statistics from prying eyes.
- Monero - we were the first big marketplace in the 2014-2017 period to introduce Monero as a payment option. Now it has become an industry standard and we have decided to use only Monero for purchases on the marketplace for both user and vendor security and privacy. You can read more about why we have gone this route in our we are back message or in FAQ on the marketplace.
- Internal Monero Mixer - regardless what any cryptocurrency offers in terms of untraceability or privacy or security, the best way to unlink coins to you has always been an off-chain mixer. We guarantee when you deposit with us and/or withdraw any of your funds will never be traced back to your initial wallets identity or deposits even if some day Monero is broken.
- Referrals/Affiliate System - refer your friends and earn up to 25% off each transaction profit we receive - 25% the highest industry standard. It is easy, you give the link to someone who has not signed up fo AlphaBay and when that person makes a purchase AlphaBay earns a commission (4%-2%). From that commission you get up to 25% regardless which vendor as long as it is escrow through our platform. Refer many friends, collect cashback!
- Search Results with Small Vendor Listing Chance - easy search system for everyone to use. The difference and why it is a feature is that even if certain category is filled with sticky listings for pages, new vendors can still get a place on there. For every 25 listings, there is a chance of 1-3 listings of non-sticky, level 1/2 vendor in that category to show. It is a small chance but it allows the small vendor to receive that first buy which might kickstart their vending career.
- Sticky Listings - well known feature which AlphaBay invented and now it is used in all other markets. You sticky your listing on top of your category, bypassing search results and giving more visibility to that product.
- Featured Listings - well known feature which AlphaBay invented and now it is used in all other markets. You bid for rounds (every 2 weeks) and if you win your listing is displayed at the homepage for 2 weeks before it switches to the next round. Perfect marketing opportunity for new and established vendors to get even more product views.
- Autodelete Inactive Conversations - self-explanatory. To increase privacy and reduce servers load, messages are automatically deleted after certain period of inactivity. Works on Forum too.
- Vendor/Listing Report System - deeply integrated for quick staff decision taking. If your reports have been successful you will receive notification and increase in Trust Level.
- Warning Points System - allows ScamWatch and Staff to punish vendors or users who repeatedly do actions which are not allowed or which slow down processes. Useful feature for buyers to check on vendors profile to ensure they are dealing with a vendor who goes by the platform rules.
- 4%-2% Fee - all depending on vendor level. Fee structure rather than flat to reward vendors who use our escrow for longer time.
- Traditional Escrow/Finalize Early
- ScamWatch Team - a feature/system which AlphaBay invented. Community-picked members ensure the rest do not get scammed. Includes hidden harm reduction program.
- Decentralized Market Project - % from our profit funds the decentralized market project (ability for all markets to join/vendorshops). The next step in darknet marketplaces.
- Unique Categories - like services - translation, remote administration, customer support, graphic design, physical services (no harming or violent activities; pickups/drop offs etc. are okay)
- Local fiat currencies - as a customer or vendor choose any fiat currency from the 15 of our selection USD, RUB, CNY, CAD, AUD, EUR, GBP, CHF, SEK, TRY, HKD, JPY, INR, BRL, MXN. As a vendor set any currency per listing and the customer can then see it in their own chosen local currency
- Private Mirrors - available for vendors and buyers after they meet certain criteria
- Force PGP communications option - the option is available for both vendors and buyers. When enabled all communication is forced to be PGP including buyer notes. Autoencrypt option disappears and if buyer/vendor is not posting a PGP encrypted message it is not allowed to be enabled. Vendors who enable this option also get higher ranking in search
- Direct Pay - you can now pay per order/invoice. No need for custodial wallet on our side pay into the escrow address directly while benefiting from a fixed price for your purchase for 6 hours
- Harm Reduction Program - we have the first proactive harm reduction program called 'Professional Drug Checkers'. Data from actual orders tested with reagent kits and/or laboratory results can be now found on all listings in the Harm Reduction Reviews tab
We have upcoming features such as vendor avatars/descriptions and more. Stay tuned.
1 Year Anniversary & Harm Reduction Program
AlphaBay was relaunched on August 7th 2021 and now a year later we are going strong as the top undisputed marketplace. The AlphaBay Staff and everyone working with us want to thank everyone - customers, vendors, fans, haters for giving us their business and faith once more. It is a definitely more challenging environment to work within and reach the #1 spot compared to before but through hard work and professionalism we were able to do it.
To celebrate our anniversary, I have something very special for the community. Already we have seen other markets follow our footsteps by copying AlphaBays features/way of work with I2P adoption being the brightest example and we would like to continue contributing and being the trend leader as we always have been as we see it being crucial to the overall health of the ecosystem and individuals.
Without further to do I very proudly present the AlphaBay Harm Reduction Program - Professional Drug Checkers. Founded in March 2022 when the first samples were received, we were able to achieve an astonoushing 400+ orders over the past few months world wide. Over 100 individual vendors tested with more than 140 individual listings ordered at least twice (to verify from multiple people results).
All orders were made by the programs drug checkers that first I and later on others had recruited. Currently /u/hitch22 is overseeing the majority of the program with /u/erdas managing the UK region. The program works the following way. We cover 100% from:
- The cost of the product and its shipping by vendor
- The cost of reagent test kits
- The cost of labs (and shipping by checker)
We expect(ed) the checkers to submit a review based on a standardised template you can see below:
Testing Template: Listing Name: X Vendor: X Listing ID: X Reagent Test Rating: 0/5 Laboratory Test Reference: X Product/Service Safety: 0/5 Product/Service as Advertised: 0/5 Delivery Speed: 0/5 Overall Experience: 0/5 Comments: Outcome: Scores out of 5. You may write 4.75/5 etc., up to 2 decimal points.The results varied with some dissapointing and others impressive. Both sides of the spectrum were seen in both small and big vendors. Here is a list of the first 100 vendors that had been tested in no particular order:USAMP narco710 Simponis partygirlinc firebunnyusa Clockwerk bstdlz WallStreetBets 30boyz suplierinc Fiendish starbucksfrap Debanked Darkpharma Darcside Barstool Loveandhate 4free drugsbypost mephedronerus gethighuk rambouk2uk drugsuk soulplane pabloxanbar thisisholland thefirmuk jonblue20199 bcdrugs roadrunna topcat lucyskydiamonds highquallity topdog mushroomqueen BritishStandard gingercrew RoyalMail ShellUK houseofaddys lloydspharma medindia maling47 openline majesticuk nextgeneration rayfulwhyte gearheadz xanaxndd wispa cocainecartel billybobshouse blackmagicplc drswole fantasticmrfox topshopuk goodgear martell costcoke narcoseu bagsandboxesuk strangerbuds Madmax01 pygmalion qualitykings strawberryfields businessclass moetchandonn socal popsnsmoke Dreamworksdrugs stealthpharmacy exclusivepharma directpharma therealphilmitchell dimma XanInc jiffybagboys caut2tuff superfastuk redbulluk thebodyshop nddnarcs hyperspacestore cokingupbritain socialpharma mephlehem ebayuk ukwhite dcukconnection narcoticsdirect drrelax dimplez shoprite ezbars barbarawhite walterwhitereborn heroinfactory mrbeastusa whitelist topnotchusa monsanto ... and many more
You will be able to see their results in the Harm Reduction tab on their Listing and/or profile. Some results might take a bit until they show up others are already there. We will also post majority of them on the various subs. Some vendors will be happy with their results others will not, those that are not I suggest working on improving your service and product rather than disputing - do not worry at some point you will be retested and improve your rating.
As time goes on and as we test more and more vendors and listings, we will populate the database to include a comprehensive and detailed list of harmful (or not) substances. Not a copied and pasted generic information on the specific drug like other markets do (which you can quickly search on internet anyway) but real up-to-update review that in most cases contains an actual laboratory reference you can look up.
While the program does cost quite a bit from a marketplace perspective, we believe it to be an essential pillar of any self-respecting platform that does actually care about its users, especially one that is the top leading like AlphaBay. That is why it took us a few months to come up with the reveal and entire process which works very well to deliver what is needed. We hope that soon Recon will start showing such data and all marketplaces and/or users can chip in with their reviews. /u/Paris /u/HugBunter
How can you help?
We are looking to add more people to the Professional Drug Checkers team world wide. Most people can apply but we have some basic criteria in place such as to have expressed interest in harm reduction (based on your posts), ideally to have created a review or two as well as be able to work with reagent kits. To begin with you will be given a few orders to test and if you do successfully you will be given further access to work with others from the team.
Benefits from joining the program are as follows:
- You help out the community by alerting for dangerous products or vendors
- You help out the community by reviewing drugs for purity and your personal experience if you wish to take them (we recommend always testing first)
- You get to keep leftover drugs
- You get paid a sign up bonus if you complete rounds of successful orders
- You get paid per order depending of the country (difficulty of testing) and the type of drug you are testing per our standardised payout template
A serious and heavily market-involved harm reduction program has never been done before and while there have been certain independent initiatives over the past few years, none have created a standardized working model of not only checking individual products but also rating them with the help of reagent test kits results and laboratory references.
All of our drug checkers are anonymous to preserve their safety and by cross-checking it with at least 2 independent checkers, the reviews are authentic, verifyable and unbiased. With such a tried and tested system available, at AlphaBay we are certain it will have a huge positive impact on buyer safety as well as on vendor sales of those who are honest.
I am a vendor how does this affect me?
When it comes to vendors the program there is only one requirement: Clearly label your products. If your product has fentanyl or analogue and you failed to disclose it in the listing description you will be permanently banned with no explanation or warning. Customer safety is top priority as such labelling is key whatever the instance it must be labelled. Fentanyl and analogues are literally in all drugs and there is no stopping it, but being very strict on those who are found to have laced it and not disclosed the danger to their clients is something we are going to do. We believe the way to prevent deaths is by well labelled listings (honest vendors) and the market checking those claims where applicable.
The Professional Drug Checkers program comes as an important component of the wider vision for a decentralized network of marketplaces. The safety of drugs is a topic that is just as important as handling DDoS or creating secure solutions where money can not be mishandled by law of code, all of which are already issues already answered in the next generation of escrow platforms coming end of this year/early 2023.
A quick note I want to insert is I am still working on tickets and that is my sole focus for the upcoming days and they will be answered to and dealt with to a high satisfactory level. You can see Staff has been busy removing and banning bad vendors with poor product (physical or digital) as well as those that threaten to dox their customers or apply unethical vendor tactics. AlphaBay is the premium number one marketplace and we know from experience to stay at the top spot one of the must-dos is keep the quality of the marketplace and weed out the few bad apples in order to have long term and sustainable growth and business.
Another quick note I am unstickying the 'We are Back' posts and have moved them to the wiki - it has been a year now and it is already known we are back. We also have a lot of upgrades to marketplace and Forums around the corner based on feedback and other features we want to bring in to the table.
Once again we would like to thank everyone that have placed their business with us. With the best stability, uptime and security regardless of the multiple (even right now) attacks, we continue to work hard in a professional manner to deliver on our original vision of taking the scene to the next level.
As many if not all of you know, 5 years ago alpha02 was killed after an operation by LE. Through this post myself and everyone working at AlphaBay remember him not only for his own personality and traits but also the massive impact he has had on the scene.
We carry the AlphaBay name proud for many reasons. From paving the way for marketplaces today by introducing features used by all markets, being the first big marketplace to introduce Monero at the time as well to having bigger visions and following our own internal roadmap, AlphaBay has always stood for something more. Myself together with alpha02 and our amazing team were able to transform a small website into the largest darknet marketplace. We did so by hard work and passion, using each others strengths and finding a way to navigate what were mostly uncharted territories, and sure enough the results came out. Today we do exactly the same and although the environment is much more hostile , we honor the work ethic that had been in place by alpha02 and continue his legacy by already becoming the current biggest marketplace in less than 1 year since our relaunch.
Alpha02 put his heart and soul into the AlphaBay project and although a lot of people seem him as a titan in his field, they forget that he was also a human. A father, a husband, a son and a brother. He had hopes and aspirations like the rest of us. He was unjustly taken from his family and the scene, all while having so much more to offer. Suffering a fate he did not deserve on these days we remember how he suffered for our all of 'sins' at least according to the subjective book of rules that is referred to as 'the law'.
I can personally vouch for what a person he was and although the media spew a lot of bullshit at the time which they had no idea of the inside workings of, the real alpha02 was a kind and gentle soul. Someone with whom not only we created an amazing project but also bonded a strong friendship. We vowed to take it to the bitter end and fulfill the visions we had of a much more robust and sophisticated marketplace system that would, finally, make obvious that the war on drugs is not only senseless but ridiculous. People will always find a way to do what they want and if it does not hurt anyone else, why is it someone elses business what they do?
We miss you brother, we have not forgotten you and we will usher a new age to the DNM scene by introducing the materialized version of what we dreamed up all those years ago. Rest in peace.
Tickets will be responded within 24 hours, wallet update
Now that everything is back to normal with the wallet module we are going to clear up the remaining tickets, PMs, requests etc. So give us 24 hours to do that before you create a post that concerns for all tickets even ones that are a bit older.
- Raised minimum XMR deposit for direct pay from 0.02 to 0.1 XMR.
- You can have only 2 pending direct pay orders as opposed to previously 3.
- All addresses are now pre-generated meaning no waiting on deposit.
I have tested the code and it will resolve all issues including possible delays. If there are any delays from now on, deposits or withdraws, please let us know promptly in this topic and they will be attended. This excludes ones that are missing previously, for those refer to support tickets. Should there be any delay we will improve performance of the scripts as needed.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused by attackers attempting to flood the system. Now that potential vector for abuse has been closed off as all addresses are completely pre-generated and rotated if not used making for an efficient and secure wallet system.
We highly appreciate everyone that commented positvely up for us, we are back to make a change first and foremost i.e the decentralized project, do good on alpha and AlphaBays names as well as remind some of these marketplaces how it should be done. This post will be up until the weekend by then we should have everything answered to.
Edit: Some deposits are not crediting, looking into it.
Edit2: Found the issue of some deposits not crediting, it was due to it referencing to the previous wallet system not the new and improved one. Fixed and now running through to credit all deposits should be done shortly.
Edit3: All should be credited correctly. Any missing (during update) raise a ticket.
Edit4: We have cleared a good portion of tickets but there are much more to be done so please be patient, we are going to resolve everyone who has had issue. Also I had been testing to optimize for best performance and seems I pushed cluster relating to checking deposits a bit beyond what it was capable of handling and it had crashed for few hours (no lost as everything had backup) but am running the script to credit for the missing hours. The testing was required as it allows us to improve the system while getting the most out of available hardware. Now that we know where that limit is it should be smooth deposits and withdraws, we will also continue monitoring our systems while we do tickets, again be patient.
Edit5: We continue to do tickets. Deposits seem to be working but delayed, looking into this. Withdraws are working without any issue but some during maintenance have still not been credited (tickets yet to be resolved), we are going through it all as fast as we can. Appreciate everyones patience.
Edit6: Nearly done with improved code for wallet module. I am running the deposit and withdraw scripts manually so it might take up to two hours for it to clear, this is needed until I have tested the improved code. I have added incoming transactions visibility so everyone can see if we have detected the transaction or not (both wallet and direct pay).
Edit7: Improvement of the wallet module completed, running one final test and we will have officially ticked that off as done and move on to crunch all tickets. Please bear with us, we highly appreciate your patience.
Edit8: Wallet module is confirmed 100% functional. If you make deposits or withdraws they will come within the hour. For outstanding tickets feel free to post below or wait for response from Staff. We would also appreciate everyone who have gotten a resolution to post an update/edit on here on their original comment.
Edit9: Going through tickets as fast as we can. I presume within 24 hours all tickets will be answered. Apologies for the long response time we have been going as fast as humanly possible. Please exercise some patience and keep all posts within the topic to as previously stated, be easier for us to respond and manage.
Edit10: We are under heavy DDoS however it is now fully mitigated, been working on this in the last 2-3 hours. Even the site should be much faster than before. Getting back to tickets now apologies for delays but you can see other marketplaces attacking us and subsequently you the buyer/vendor by preventing me to do tickets and deal with DDoS.
However that will not and has not stopped us, you draw your own conclusions of the bad intentions towards the community in time where the wallet situation has occurred.
Everyone will be replied and credited. We are seeing lots of phished users and a few exceptions of buyers attempting to scam us by saying deposits did not land (e.g. even days before the wallet flood started). We will NEVER send you DM with a link or anything like that be vigilant.
Edit11: Still have some more tickets to go through but loads of them are completed. We estimate 1-2 days for the rest.
Edit12 (this has been fucking long): Have been busy mitigating the DDoS (once again). Really seems someone does not want us to resolve this. However by the business we continue to do it is clear the community have faith in us and we will not disappoint. Now that the DDoS from lamer script kiddies is mitigated (also allowed us to beef up even further our defenses thank you for the free testing), I will continue resolving tickets. Obviously this delays the timeline by ~14 hours but we will get there mid-week the latest. We appreciate everyone being patient.
Note: Tickets will moderator 'tempest' will be delayed a day or so after all other tickets are resolved. The moderator is not feeling well and his work load is seriously reduced. We have someone else resolving tickets but it is at a slower pace. If yours is being handled by that moderator please post in the topic and it will be escalated/taken off by another moderator.
Edit13: A lot (truly a lot) of tickets have been completed. There are approximately 100-150 left on my end. The ones that would cause additional delay are ones with moderator 'tempest'. They are being resolved by someone else as the moderator is sick and can work limited time. We estimate end of the weekend to have all tickets that need my attention with me and I should resolve them quickly. We are almost at the end as you can see from the many people editing and posting getting their funds (and compensation). If you have waited even longer from now on you will receive an even bigger compensation for the delay. Once all of this situation is resolved I will make another post.
Stay tuned and highly appreciate everyones confidence in us to deliver a stable and secure experience for buyers and customers.
Edit14: All tickets are now with me including ones from tempest. I will go through them and I hope to have everything fully completed and answered by end of the weekend at the latest.
Edit15 (June 24th): Still got some more tickets to go through been busy with DDoS mitigation and other needed daily admin tasks. I hope to have it all done by end of weekend.
Edit16 (July 10th): Work has been slower on tickets on my side due to DDoS mitigation but I am making progress. Next week the focus is to have it completed and finish our upcoming updates. Apologies for the inconvenience and long resolving.
Bug Bounty Program
Responsible disclosure consists of two elements:
1. You do not abuse the vulnerability. You can probe further at your own accord but abusing it to gain some kind of advantage or data is forbidden.
2. You keep the vulnerability to yourself. That means no public disclosure before or after fix. If there is any solved security bugs, we will mention it in the changelog and potentially your name if is severe enough.
Contact us through a support ticket to initiate the reporting process.